Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011


Supplies-
Scrapkit- I'm using Monti's Flower Garden kit. This kit is packed full of goodies and is available at I Got Lucky Skraps
Tube- I used the beautiful work of Suzanne Woolcott's Gorjuss girls. They are available for purchase here. Make sure you don't use her work without a proper license
Mask- VixMask404 available here under 'goodies'.
Font- I'm bored, a ftu font found here

This one will be quick and easy :)
start with a new image 600x600
open paper-wood-purple, apply mask
Open and resize the following elements-refer to my tag for placement:
picketfence
ribbon-blueflower
birdhouse-pink
flower-blue; duplicate>mirror
flower-yellow1; duplicate>mirror
blossoms-yellow; duplicate>mirror
blossoms-pink
bird-blue
butterfly-purple; mirror
snail-yellow

Add tube of choice
I applied Xero>porcelain to mine
Sharpen and drop shadow elements

Apply name
add noise around 75
add fat gradiant glow and dropshadow

add copywrite and license info
save and enjoy :)

If you have any questions or would like me to post your results, please email at bananas_68@yahoo.com. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me