Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-viWcIS0ED

Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Supplies:

Scrapkit- "A Pirate's Life"- a FTU kit from Puddicat Creations
Tube of choice- I used the amazing work of Keith Garvey. If you'd like to use the same tube, you can puchase it from PTE. Do not use his artwork without the proper license!
Mask- WSL_Mask123, a circle mask from weescotlass creations here, and also Mask6 by Leah at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts here. Love this mask!!
Font used- TheNautiGrl

Here we go :)

Open a new image 600x600
c/p paper7. Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask 6. merge group

c/p paper 11. Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply WSL_Mask123. merge group

c/p skullncrossbones. resize 50%.
change opacity to 55

add, resize, and dropshadow the following elements:
chair1- 55%
candles3- 45%
gold2- 30%. duplicate/mirror
chest2- 40%
rum- 50% twice. rotate left 80 degrees
duplicate/mirror. place copy in chair

crop and resize if needed.
add copyright and license info
add any additional text

Save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive