Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Supplies:

Kit of choice- I used "Round and Round" by Scrapin' Daisy available at I Got Lucky Skraps. This kit is full of browns, yellows, greens and blues. Very cute!

Tube of choice- I used Myka Jelina. If you'd like to use this work, you can purchase from here. Do not use this artist  without the proper license!

Mask of choice- I used Mask6 from Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts here

Font of choice- I used Island of Misfit Toys a FTU font from here

Plug Ins- Tramages>Panel Stripe

Here we go :)

Open a new image 700x700

c/p paper24.
Layers>new mask layer>from image
Apply Mask6, merge group.
Effects>texture effects>weave:
gap-2, width-6, opacity-1
weave & gap color white
'fill gaps' checked

c/p element001. resize 55%
Duplicate. Image>mirror
Merge frames together

Using your magic wand, click inside both frame circles.
Selections>modify>expand by 10
Add a new raster layer
flood fill with color/gradient of choice
-I chose 2 colors from my tube
and used a gradient with angle  25, repeats at 2
Move layer below frames. deselect

On your flood filled layer apply
Tramages>Panel stripes:
density-17, depth-73, width-70

c/p, resize and dropshadow the following:
element 35- duplicate & mirror
 element 46
element 54- 85%, duplicate & mirror
element 43- 55%, duplicate & mirror

Add tube of choice & dropshadow

Add name- foreground on null, background on same gradient as before
Add noise- Uniform, 66%, monochrome checked
Add fat gradient glow and drop shadow

Crop & resize
add copyright and license info
merge, save and enjoy :)

Thanks for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like me to post your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me