Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-viWcIS0ED

Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011
Supplies:

Kit of choice: "Friendship Collection Aqua" by Scrapity Scrap and More, a FTU kit here
Tube of choice: I used the work of Elias. If you want to use the same artist, you can purchase his tubes at PTE. Don't use his artwork without the proper license!
Mask of choice: I snagged a great mask from the Misfits blog- SquareMask2byTonya here. Take a look around, there are tons of awesome freebies!!

Here we go :)

Start with a new canvas 70x700

c/p paper 6
Layers>new mask layer>from image
select your mask. apply

c/p element 60. resize 75%. Image>mirror

c/p element 44. resize 70%
Use your magic wand, select inside the frame
Selections>modify>expand by 5
add a new raster layer. flood fill with color of choice.
c/p close up of tube. Selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard. deselect.
move tube and color layer below frame
On tube layer, change blend mode to hard light
dropshadow tube and frame layer

c/p, resize and dropshadow the following:
element 61
element 51- 85%
element 57. duplicate, reposition
element 64- 90%
element 5- 45%
element 3- 30%
element 10- 50% then 70%. rotate right by 15

add main tube and any effects you want
I applied Xero>porcelain

crop and resize.
add copyright and licenst info

merge, save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. I'd love to see your results and post them on my blog. If you have any questions, just email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive