Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Supplies-

Kit of choice- "Summer Lilac" by KnC Scrapz. This kit is available at Lollipops N Gumdrops here. And it's on sale right now so go snatch it up :)

Tube of choice- I'm using an amazing tube by Misticheskaya available at PFD. You must have a valid license to use this artwork.

Mask- WSL_Mask219 here

Font- Waterfalls, a FTU font here

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 650x650

c/p pp6 onto canvas
Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p frame onto canvas
Image>rotate>free rotate 90 degrees

Using your magic wand tool, click inside each frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p pp1 as a new layer under the frame
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect

c/p main tube of choice onto canvas
resize and position in front of frame

add some elements to your tag
I used:
wreath1
dots
flower
flower1
flower3
flower4
flower6
grass
bfly

duplicate and resize the grass element a few times
place around your tube to create some depth to your tag :)
add slight drop shadows (0, 0, 35, 2)

crop and resize your tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me