Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-viWcIS0ED

Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "Pussycat Doll" a collab kit by Sky Scraps and Addictive Pleasures available at Scraps and the City here. Awesome kit ladies!!!
Tube- I'm using the work of VeryMany, available for purchase at PFD with a valid license. 
Mask- VixBigMask005 here
Template- kkdeecollab2 here
Font- Selfish Bitch
Plug Ins- penta.com>VTR

Here we go :)

Open up your template Ctrl+D, close out original
delete these layers: info, pixel words, pink star, blue star
I increased my canvas size to have more room to work in

Use papers from both kits to replace each layer
Highlight layer, selections/select all/float/defloat
c/p paper as a new layer
selections/invert, hit delete on paper layer
deselect and delete original template layer
I used:
blue circle- p6
pink circle- p6
pink rectangle- p2
blue glitter bar- p9
black rectangle- p7
pink bar- p8
drop shadow each layer

Activate the 'photos' layer
Using your magic wand tool, click inside the black part of each photo
selections/modify/expand by 1. create a new raster layer
On the new layer, flood fill each selection with color or gradient of choice
With your selections still active, c/p tube close up as a new layer above flood fill
selections/invert, hit delete on tube layer. Repeat until you've filled each selection
deselect
On tube layer apply penta.com>VTR, default settings
change blend mode to Luminance (L)

C/p p3 as a new layer, move to bottom
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

Now decorate your tag with elements
I used:
netting
e14
e29
sparkles

Add main tube of choice, duplicate
on top layer:
adjust/blur/gaussian blur of 2
change blend mode to screen, opacity 50
drop shadow bottom tube layer

crop and resize your tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
sharpen and drop shadow elements
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, please feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive