Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-viWcIS0ED

Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2011
I've received a few awards over the last couple of days and am getting them posted now :) I'd like to thank you all so much for thinking of me, each one was such a nice surprise to see!!!


I received this award from Vanessa at Leather and Lace tuts here and Sarah's Tags N Things here. If you haven't bookmarked their sites and are following them, now is the time!!! 

The 5 blogs I'd like to pass this on to are:


I was given this award by the wonderful ladies at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts here, and the talented Vermont Angel Eyes here. Thank you both, and I'm glad I can make you smile :o)

Here are some blogs that make me smile:

I was given this award by Mellow's Graphics here. Thanks hon for the award :o)

This award is for the Beautiful Women (and Men)
who grace us with their talents
in the Tagger Community.
The intent of this award is to pass it on
to the Designer, Tagger, or Artist
who has inspired you with their endless talent
and who has touched your heart.
There are many out there.
Let's see how far we can pass this on.
♥HERE'S TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!♥













1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive