Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "EmolutionAddiction" by AmyMarie. Visit her blog here for info on how you can purchase this wonderful kit
Tube- I'm using one of the many amazing tubes by VeryMany available for purchase at PFD with a valid license
Mask- AR315_CMC_mask138 here
Font- Yippy Skippy Alt here
Plug Ins- penta.com>jeans, EC4>gradient glow

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 650x650
c/p paper of choice onto canvas,I used paper 5
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

center frame 1 over mask
activate your magic wand tool, click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
add a new raster layer under frame
fill with paper,color or gradient of choice
c/p tube close up under frame
selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard and deselect
penta.com>jeans: amount 11, border width 9
change blend mode of tube to Luminance (L)
activate frame layer
EC4>gradient glow- add a fat, white glow

add tube of choice above frame
duplicate and move copy below frame
using eraser tool, get rid of the bottom of each tube
drop shadow the bottom tube layer

Decorate your tag with elements from the kit
I used:
sucker 1, 2, 3
buckle- duplicate, mirror
button 1, 2
glitter 1
rib 3, 4
vsr 1
nail polish 1
heel

Crop and resize your tag 
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
drop shadow your elements
merge, save and enjoy!

Thank you for trying out my tut! If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me- bananas_68@aol.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me