Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-viWcIS0ED

Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012
Choo Choo!!!! The first ever Misfit Blog Train has left the station!!! This month's theme is Winter Fun, and it is packed full of kits, word art, gradients, templates, masks and cluster frames!! I've seen a sneak peek of all the goodies and you do not want to miss a stop! You can visit the headquarters for more info and to see our next theme by clicking the blinkie below..make sure you bookmark it!!

And here is my portion, available for download here. Please do not share the link.

Now go check out the rest of the Misfits goodies and have fun!! And since we are all in different time zones, if you don't see something yet, be sure to check back later :o)


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the cute kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your part in the blogtrain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us! :) I love the igloo :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive