Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-viWcIS0ED

Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012
Here are some snags I did using a fun kit by Wicked Princess Scraps called Jam Master. You can visit her blog here for stores she sells in and to grab some of her goodies :D  I used a hot template by Kandi Kisses which you can get from her blog here. Please do not try to copy this tag, or alter it in any way! To snag, just click to enlarge and then right-click save to computer. 





1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive