Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, April 21, 2012
Here are some snags I made with a newly release tube from Unholy Vault Designs. You can find this tube and many others now at PTE!! Kit used is City Girl by A Taggers Scrap, which you can find on her blog here

To save your snags, just click to view full size and then right-click save to computer. Please do not alter these in any way...that includes adding names to them. Thanks and enjoy :o)




1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me