Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lemonade- FTU

Supplies:
Kit- I'm using a fun, FTU kit by Scrapity Scrap and More called Friendship Collection: Bel. You can download this great kit here
Tube- Lemonade by Shawli. She can be found in the New Release section for now at PTE. You must purchase this tube, and have a valid license to use it.
Font- Roskrift Clean or font of choice
Photoshop CS5 or program of choice
I'm using a Mac, so when I use Command, you may need to use Ctrl :)

Here we go!

Open a new canvas 750x750
Open your frame (element 16), resize, and place slightly to left of canvas.
Choose your paper (I used paper 12), resize and position under frame.
Add tube close up above paper. 
With frame layer active, use your Magic Wand Tool (w) and click inside of frame.
Select>Modify>Expand by 5. Select>Inverse.
Hit Delete on both the paper layer and your tube close up layer. Deselect.
Below the paper layer add the following elements from bottom to top-
67
10
46
3
2
Add drop shadow to all the elements except 3. 
I did Opacity 35%, Distance 3, Size 6, Angle 120.
Resize and add element 12 to bottom of frame.
Above that, add some flowers from the kit. I alternated between 18 and 61.
Add element 55 to bottom of tag. Resize, duplicate and reposition it to get it across
the bottom of the tag nicely :)
Decorate your tag with elements from the kit. I chose 23 and 50.
Add a new layer as your very bottom layer.
Using your Brush tool, select a fuzzy brush, about 90px.
Draw out a squiggly line in the center of the canvas in your color of choice.
I used a dark yellow.
Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur 30px.
Of course, if you have a mask that will look good, feel free to use that ;o)
Now use your Rectangular Marquee Tool (M), and make a selection around the entire tag, slightly smaller than the canvas. Image>Crop. Deselect.
That should get rid of any stray pixels and drop shadows.
Image>Trim>Top Left Pixel Color--that will trip down any excess space from your tag.
Resize if needed.
Add your copyright and license info. 
Add your name and any additional text.
Merge, save as PNG and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying out my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me- bananas_68@yahoo.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive