Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Monday, January 28, 2013

CT Tags!

I have quite a few amazing CT results to share today!
First up are some tutorials.
 
Check out these tuts by Manipulated By Magik:
You Make My Heart Sing - using Wild Thing
Dotty 4 You- Using Dotty For You
 
Dark Angel Rising- Using Vamp/Goth
 

Winter Day from Tutz By BabyDragon- Using A Very Merry Winter

These next 3 are from Tragedy
Conversation Hearts - Using Dotty For You
Vampire Awakening- Using Vamp/Goth
A Glimpse Back- Using Memories
 


 
 
Dotty For YOU by Bru- Using Dotty For You
Born to Stand Out by KrazyTaggerGrrl- Using 2013 Party
Dotty For You by Sugar Coated Tags N Tuts using Dotty For You
 
 
Snags by Shani using Dotty For You here
Dotty Love snags by Kandi Kissez using Dotty For You here
Sweet On You snags by Kandi Kissez here 
 
Last but not least a tag from Kiya and a freebie cluster frame using Dotty For You. Get it on her blog here.
 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive