Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-viWcIS0ED

Followers

Sunday, February 9, 2014
I have some extras using a bad ass kit by Soxsational Scraps called "Fuck Love" and it's packed full of zombie loving fun!! If you are offended by the F bomb, don't snag these ;) 
I used a tube by one of my fav artists, Elias Chatzoudis! You can find his shop here


Please do not alter my tags in anyway or claim them as your own. Thanks!





1 comment:

  1. ¿Quieres ganar 7 marcos para scraps de diferentes colores?
    ¡Participa en mi concurso!
    Espero tu inscripción, suerte♥
    http://nekodesign.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/concurso.html

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive