Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Supplies:

Kit- "Nevermore" by Designs by Sarah. You can visit Sarah's blog here to find where you can purchase this stunning kit. She is also guest designing at SATC for a limited time!
Tube- I'm using the work of Camilla Drakenborg which can be purchased at UYA with a valid license
Mask of choice
Font of choice
GIMP or program of choice

Create a new transparent canvas 700x700
Open as layers pp4 as your bottom layer
layer to image size and add alpha channel. 
Right click and Add Layer Mask (Black full transparency)
Open as layers your mask, activate mask layer and Edit>copy
Now click on the black box (the mask layer) next to your paper layer
Edit>paste, anchor mask to selection, apply mask
You can now hide or delete the original mask layer

Open as layers frame2
position tube in frame
add a drop shadow to both
Add some elements below the tube layer:
ribbon2
tree
button2
lamp
And add elements above the tube layer:
feather1
stacked books
branch
button1
bust of pallas
Add drop shadows and resize elements as needed

Crop and resize tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!!

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me