Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012
This kit is now FTU. Grab it here



Here is a tag I made with the kit and the tube:

Here is a beautiful animated tut done by Vanessa at Leather And Lace Tuts here:

And here are some hot tags made by one of my amazing CT ladies- Karra's Kreative Korner. Check out her blog here:
This tut was done by Amy from Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts here:
And here are some tags by Leah at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts: 

Here is an animated tut by Tragedy (go to her blog to see the animated version)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me