Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012
Supplies-
Kit- I’m using the super sexy kit 50 Shades of Grey by A Taggers Scrap
Tube-  You’ll want a tube with a close up..I’m using a sexy Garv girl which I got when MPT was open, but you can now find Keith Garvey’s images at PTE
*In the example below, I'm using a bonus tube from Zlata M, and you can find the rest of her images at PFD*
Template- AquaKandi2 from the Misfit blog here
Font of choice
Photoshop CS5 or program of choice
I’m on a Mac, so when I use Command, you may need to use Ctrl
Here we go :)
Open your template. Image>Duplicate. Close out the original.
Delete credits layer. Move the kandi word art and word art back layers to the top.
Working from the bottom layer of template to the top, add papers/effects to each layer.
To replace the template layer with a paper, Command+Click the layer icon in the Layer Window. This will create a selection (marching ants) around it. Drag paper of choice to canvas. Select>Inverse. Hit delete on keyboard. Command+D to deselect. Delete original template layer.
For each layer I used:
Red Bars- paper 24
Red squares- Command+Shift+U to Desaturate (or open Hue&Saturation and move the Saturation slider all the way to the left)
Black circles- paper 20
Red circles- paper 18
Gradient back- Desaturate
Stars- Desaturate, add noise 25%, gaussian, monochromatic
Double click the Kandi Word Art layer to bring up the Layer Styles box. Apply Bevel & Emboss with the following settings:

Activate your Magic Wand Tool. Choose your Thin Glitter Frame template layer and click inside it. Add your tube close-ups inside the selection, under the frame. Select>Inverse. Hit Delete on the tubes to remove the excess. Deselect.
Hold down shift while selecting the close up tube layers, then hit Command+E to merge those layers into one. 
Command+J to duplicate the tube layer. Desaturate the top copy and change the blend mode to Screen. Duplicate that layer. Blend mode- Screen, Opacity- 50. Then apply Filter>Sketch>Graphic Pen with the following settings:

Add your main tube under the Word Art Back layer. Duplicate. On top copy apply Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur 2px. Blend Mode- Screen, Opacity- 60% or just play with it a bit to suit your taste :)
Once happy, add elements from the kit to your tag. From bottom to top I used:
handprint
sparkles
laces
fan
condom
champagne
creeper
cage
candle
classics
bondage heart
flower 3
flogger
Resize and add drop shadows as needed.
Activate your Rectangle Marquee Tool (M) and create a selection around your entire tag, slightly smaller than your canvas. Image>Crop. This will get rid of any extra pixels/drop shadows hanging out around the edges.
Image>Trim>Top Left Pixel Color. This will get rid of excess space around your tag. Resize your tag if needed. 
Add copyright and license info. Add name any text. Merge, save as PNG and enjoy :)
Thank you for trying my tut :) If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me (bananas_68@yahoo.com) or contact me on facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me