Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012
I have a new Halloween kit ready :o) I decided to go with more "traditional" colors for this one..hope you enjoy it and get a lot of use from it. This kit is tagger sized, and for personal use only. I'd love to see anything you make with it :) You can find it in all of my stores, which are listed on the left of my blog!


And then I have a coordinating CU freebie!! This is part of the January Rain Blog Train :o) These 5 flairs are tagger sized and can be used for Commercial or Personal use. No CU4CU!!! Please read my TOUs included in the zip file. You can download them here.

And be sure to stop by the other blogs to pick up their great portions!!

***************************


ArianneGrafX
Artragious Designs
Capricious Scraps
Craftypoly
Creative Scraps by Crys
Designs by LK
Ditz Bitz
Gimptastic Scraps
Nette's NightOwl Works
Pink's Poetic Scraps
Sweet Cravings Scraps
Tasha's Playground

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your part in the Spooktacular Blog Train through January Rain. It's a super cute train, with lots of amazing parts! <3

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me