Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, January 4, 2013
I played with an adorable kit by Soxsational Scraps called Snow fun and made this cute Facebook timeline banner with it. You can find the kit for free on Soxie's blog here. Stop by and check out all of her other goodies..there's a lot of them, so you're sure to find loads to spark your creativity!!
The tube I used can be found at CDO and must be purchased and used with a valid license. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me