Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Supplies: 
Kit- I'm using a kit by A Taggers Scrap called Hop to It. This fab kit is great for Easter and Spring tags and has 80 unique elements and 17 fab papers. Visit Jo's blog here for more info it. 
Tube- This tube is by Jessica Dougherty and can be purchased from Creative Design Outlet here. You must have a valid license to use it.
Template- This fun template is from the super talented Kandi Kissez. Visit her blog here to download it!
Mask of choice
Font of choice
PS CS5 or program of choice
I'm on a Mac, so when I use Command you may need to use Ctrl

Here we go :)

Open your template. Image>Duplicate. Close out original.
Delete arrow circles and credit layer.
Replace the template layers with papers from the kit.
To do this in photoshop:
place paper of choice above template layer of choice
right-click paper, Create Clipping Mask
rearrange paper if needed, right-click paper, merge down.
Double click layer to bring up Layer Styles, add drop shadow of choice.
From bottom to top I used:
dark pink circle- paper 10
top black rounded rectangle- paper 8
top light pink circle- paper 7
middle black rounded rectangle- paper 9
bottom light pink circle- paper 8
bottom black rounded rectangle- paper 7
dark pink circle- paper 10
black tabs- paper 2
kandi word art- paper 1
There are loads of beautiful elements to use in this kit. 
Arrange your favs in your tag. Add drop shadows to your liking.
From bottom to top I used:
flower 9
flower 8
grass 1- Command+J to duplicate a few times and place along bottom of tag
flower 6
scatter 3
flower 3
basket 6
eggplant 4
flower 8
flower chain 1
bunny 2
bunny
egg 1
carrot patch 
butterfly
Now add your tube to the tag and give her a nice drop shadow.

Now for the mask!! There are a few ways to do this...this is how I like to :)
Open your mask and add paper of choice above it.
With the mask layer highlighted, Select>All, Edit>Copy.
On paper layer, hit Q to activate Quick Mask Mode. If you see red, you're doing it right! Edit>Paste. Hit Q again to turn off Quick Mask Mode. The red should disappear and be marching ants.
Now click the Add Layer Mask button at the bottom of your layer palette box.
Rasterize the layer and drag it over to your tag canvas.
Resize and postion as needed.

Image>Trim>Top Left Pixel Color. This will get rid of any excess space on your tag.
Image>Resize if needed. 
Add name and any text of choice.
Add your license and copyright info.
Merge, save and enjoy :)

Thanks for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me at bananas_68@yahoo.com or friend me on facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me