Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Hey guys, I finally have a new kit ready lol!! And still a day or two to take advantage of the 40% off sale I have going in all my stores. The sale ends at the end of May.
These Tears is a tagger sized kit in in soft greys, a pop of blue, and black. I hope you enjoy playing with this kit, and I'd love to see anything you make with. You can find this kit at any of my stores listed to the left of my blog. 
Here is a tag I made with the tube that inspired me. It is by Zlata Ma, and you can purchase it from Pics For Design here :) 
Feel free to snag this tag, but please do not alter it in any way or claim it as your own.


2 comments:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me