Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, December 26, 2013
Hey all!! I have a new kit in stores...actually loaded it a few days ago but my internet is so spotty I'm just now getting a chance to post it!! 
Iced Fantasy is a tagger sized kit perfect for those chilly winter tags, with a touch of fantasy. This kit will compliment a number of tubes, giving you loads of possibilities. Personal Use Only. Please do not share.
You can find this kit in all of my stores listed on the left of my blog, hope you enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me