Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, February 22, 2014
Hello :) I made some fun papers and elements in my Shamrock Shuffle kit, so decided to offer them up for CU/PU OK use. It includes 5 800x800 greyscale paper templates in PSD form, 5 800x800 papers in JPG form, 1 PSD template brad, 1 PNG brad sample, 1 PNG shamrock sparkle element. This pack is for tagger sized kits, and is sized as such. 
You can purchase it from The PSP Project, Digital Chaos, or Designer Scraps
I also have a little CU sampler pack for free. This pack is sized for tagger sized kits. It includes: 2 800x800 JPG papers, 1 heart, 1 frame, 1 brad. Elements are in PNG form. You can grab this pack at the same links listed above :) 
Please note the TOUs included with each pack!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me