Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, June 3, 2016
Tasha has a new kit released at CDO and it is amazing!  Made with a dark yet sexy theme where you can envision so many different tagging possibilities.  It was designed to match this month's bonus tube by Cartoon Pink, but as with any IB, this kit can be used with any artist's work.



You can purchase Tasha's kit here at CDO.

.....................................

~CT Creations~

Tag by Kiya
Tag & matching wallpaper by Tonya here

Tutorial by Kate - Irish Princess Designs here on her blog


Tag by Allison





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me