Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, September 3, 2016
Showing a CT Tag result with one of Tasha's kits at CDO - Early Autumn, a mini kit.  Can you feel it?  Smell it in the air?  It is the arrival of autumn making her glorious arrival in the changing of the colors of the leaves, as they start to fall and do their dance.  Cooler days, crisp autumn evenings, this is the magic soon upon us.  You can purchase this stunning kit exclusively at CDO here.


Tag by Tonya & matching wallpaper on her blog here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me