Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, October 7, 2016
Tasha has re-released another of her amazing kits that was no longer available.  It has been re-packaged and re-released at CDO and just in time for the amazing time of Halloween - such a spooky and special holiday for so many!  This kit has wonderful tones of orange and black and subtle browns.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here.


..........CT Creations..........

Timeline set by Tonya



Tag by Sandra:


Tag by Sonja:



Timeline banner by Staci:


Tag by Sarah:

Tutorial by Belinda on her blog here 

Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs on her blog here

Animated tag by Kiya





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me