Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, November 25, 2016
Tasha has a brand new kit released at CDO today that is such a sublime match to tube 61-2 by Anna Marine and works to show winter elegance in its finest grandeur.  She has captured the spirit of someone that has been through a lot, has a cold exterior and warm heart inside to perfection.


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

.....................CT Creations.....................

Tag by Tonya & matching wallpaper here on her blog



Tag by Kiya


Tutorial by Belinda, found here on her blog

Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog

Tag by Sandra

Tag by Tonya


Facebook banner by Staci





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me