Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2016
Tasha has re-released another of her stunning kits at CDO that was previously sold elsewhere, called Winter Wonderland.  This kit is perfect for showing the majestic beauty of a winter's wonderland.  The snow has fallen, the temperatures are chilly, is there anything more beautiful than seeing the freshly fallen snow clinging to the trees protecting them?


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.


...............CT Creations...............

Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here

Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog

Tag by Sarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me