Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, March 26, 2017
Tasha has re-repackaged and re-released her gorgeous Spring Fresh kit at CDO.  This is such a cheerful and pretty springtime kit that will immediately have you hearing the birds chirp their cheerful spring melody as you envision a beautiful spring garden.  This kit also is a cute one for Easter as well but you can easily go just spring on it too.


You can purchase this kit now at CDO here.

...................CT Results...................

Tag by Kiya:


PTU Tutorial by Belinda on her blog here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me