Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, April 7, 2017
Tasha has re-released another of her stunning kits, this one is called In My Garden and is a true wonderment of the perfect garden on a spring day.  The long cold winter has passed and the blooms are flourishing under the careful tending to one's garden and rays of love from the sun.


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

....................CT Creations....................

Tag by Sandra

Tag & timeline by Sarah with matching wallpaper on her blog here




PTU tutorial by Belinda here on her blog


PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs on her blog here


Tag by Tonya and matching wallpaper here


Tags by Sonja


PTU Tutorial by BKC Designs here on her blog

PTU Tutorial by Irish Princes Designs on her blog here






0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me