Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Oh how wonderful!  A retired kit from CDO of Tasha's has now been re-packaged and re-released, how fabulous is that?  There is always time to relax in the sunshine and take a lil sunny siesta not too far from a gorgeous copse of trees in the background.


You can purchase this wonderful kit here at CDO now.

.....................CT Creations.....................

PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs on her blog here




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me