Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, October 15, 2018
Tasha has a stunningly dark new kit at CDO released to match last month's bonus tube by Andreea Cernestean - an absolute vision in darkness, you can go anywhere from gothic to Halloween dark with this beauty, be sure to check it out as it is just perfect for those dark beauties you wish to create.



You can purchase this wonderful here at CDO.


.....................CT Results.....................

Timeline set by Tonya 


Tag by Tonya

Timeline set by Staci 


PTU tutorial by Irish Princess Designs on her blog here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me