Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011
I have a fun new kit in stores all ready to be played with!!! Christmas Chaos takes you on a fun trip complete with snowmen, elves, ogres and even dear old Santa Claus!!! Your traditional Christmas colors just got a new look with fun elements just waiting for your designer touch!!! This tagger sized kit contains 55 elements, and 12 papers all at 72DPI. Enjoy!!!
This kit is available in all stores I sell with, which you can find on the left of my blog :D



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me