Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- I'm using a soft and pretty kit by Wicked Princess Scraps called "For the Love of Jewel". Visit her blog here for details on where you can buy it
Tube-  This multi-layered tube was done by Alexandra Vanhek and can be purchased at PFD
Mask- HorsePlay's Pasture Mask 27 here
Font- Before the Rain, a FTU font here
GIMP or program of choice

Here we go :o)

Open a new canvas 700x700
 Open as layers WOODENFRAME and rotate about 90 degrees 
Below frame, open as layers CURTAIN. Duplicate and flip horizontally
Move copies so they are on each side of frame, resize to fit.
Open as layers PP4. Layer to image size. Right click and add alpha channel
activate your fuzzy select tool and click inside frame
Select>grow by about 5 pixels
Select>invert
Make sure your paper layer is active and hit delete on your keyboard
add tube close up above paper and hit delete
Change to blend mode of choice
deselect
add light drop shadow to frame

Add main tube of choice, duplicate
On top tube copy, filters>blur>gaussian blur 5
change blend mode to Soft Light, opacity 60
Duplicate that tube layer
change blend mode to Screen, opacity 60
Add a soft drop shadow to bottom tube layer

Add elements from kit to your tag. I used:
LEAF- duplicate, flip horizontal, repostion
LIGHTS
BOW
HEART1
HEART4
TEAPOT
TEACUP3
PLANT
FLOWER3-duplicate, reposition
BIRD1
BASKETOFLETTERS

Open as layers PP6 as your bottom layer
layer to image size and add alpha channel. 
Right click and Add Layer Mask (Black full transparency)
Open as layers your mask, activate mask layer and Edit>copy
Now click on the black box (the mask layer) next to your paper layer
Edit>paste, anchor mask to selection, apply mask
You can now hide or delete the original mask layer
I resized my mask, duplicated and merged down
then duplicated again and moved it around to reach both sides of the frame

Crop and resize your tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me