Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, August 24, 2012
I have a bright, fun autumn kit ready to be scooped up!!! Autumn's Kiss has gorgeous shades of red and orange with lots of fall foilage to adorn your beautiful tags. This is a tagger sized kit has 56 elements and 9 papers...the preview says 11 papers, but I made a mistake..  This kit is for Personal Use only, do not share...have fun :)
Check the left side of my blog for where you can purchase this great kit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me