Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Friday, May 24, 2013

Springtime Mini Kit Freebie

Hey guys, I have a cute little kit for you all to play with!! Please direct others to my blog to download this, do not share it..that's not nice! Hope you have fun with it!! Download here

12 comments:

  1. Love the colors, thank you Tasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so mucg hon xxxx ♥

    Hugs Ellie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tasha, it's beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tasha thank you for this beautiful Kit ..
    I press you..and a kiss for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for a wonderful kit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful kit Tasha. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the pretty kit, Tasha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the beautiful kit, Tasha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The download will no longer work, any help will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive