Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Toxic Fetish Cluster Frame

Gimptastic Scraps and I have a fab new collab kit out called Toxic Fetish which you can get exclusively at The PSP Project. I had a play with her part of the collab here and made you all this FTU cluster frame to snag!! You can download the frame here.
And here's a tag I made with the frame and some extra parts of the kit!! Feel free to grab this tag, but please do not claim it as your own or alter it in any way :)


3 comments:

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive