Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, September 20, 2013
Cursed is a stunning, tagger sized kit with 72 beautiful elements and 10 papers in shades of blue, grey and black. This kit was made to compliment The Curse of the Raven by Tatjana Art and both can be found exclusively at The PSP Project. This kit is for personal use only, do not share or copy.
Here are some tuts and a freebie cluster frame by my Creative Team using the kit and tube it was inspired by. Just click the previews to go see them!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me