Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, October 11, 2013
I had a play with this gorgeous tube by Alehandra Vanhek at Pics For Design called Samaelia. This multi-layered tube, gives you different color options, as well as the option to use the mask and bird, which gives you loads of tagging ideas and fun to play with!! Check it out, and all of Alehandra's other great tubes at PFD today :)

Here I paired the tube with a beautiful kit I bought from PFD called "A Chilling Night" by Jackie's Jewels. This kit is a must have for those Halloween and gothy tags! 
The animation is #133 from Scrappy Bit of Fun here.
Please click to view full size. Please do not snag or recreate.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me