Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, July 15, 2016
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released the amazing kit she did in the past Summer Haze as this was previously at TPP and since they closed, she has decided to release it at CDO now wooohoo!  Such a fun kit this is too, this kit has all the fun things of summer that you think of when you remember your summers past.

You can purchase this kit at CDO here.


............................
CT Creations:

Tutorial by Belinda, which can be found here on her blog:

Tag by Sonja:

Tag by Sandra




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me