Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2016
Tasha has another bonus tube match this month and it is Halloween hurray!!!!  That magical time of the year is coming around the corner fast.  Can you just smell the pumpkin treats?  Envision the scary costumes?  Get into the Halloween spirit of things with this amazing kit of Tasha's.


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.


.......................................

CT Results:

Timeline set made by Sandra:


Tag by Sarah:


Tag by Tonya & wallpaper on her blog here

Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs on her blog here:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me