Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, October 7, 2016
Tasha has a new kit out that is Halloween-themed and made to match this month's bonus tube by Molly Harrison and what and amazing kit it is.  You can easily go cute or spooky Halloween creations with this one, or a cross in between.  You can purchase this fun kit here at CDO.



..............CT Creations..............

Tag by Tonya

Tag by Sandra:

PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me