Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Birthstone Series - Blue Topaz - re-released @ CDO

Tasha has released another installment of her amazing birthstone series, this one that is now available is Blue Topaz.  A stunning stone that symbolizes love and affection, this kit is filled with the celebration of love of one's self as we also celebrate the closing of another year and the blessings it has brought us.



This kit is available for purchase exclusively at CDO here.

.....................CT Creations.....................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive