Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, April 29, 2017
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released her amazing Emerald installment of the Birthstone series she did.  What an amazing kit in stunning shades of emerald.  Emerald is long been known as the sacred stone of the goddess Venus and is symbolic of hope.


You can purchase this amazing kit exclusively at CDO here.

........................CT Creations........................

Tag by Tonya: 

Tag by Sarah


Tag by Sandra and matching wallpaper here on her blog



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me