Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, May 15, 2017
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released another of her amazing kits that had become unavailable, and she has made it available again for us at CDO.  Midnight Ocean tells a story of deep and dark troubled waters, a euphemism for the troubled times that we can go through.  Will there be a calming of the storm or does the tempest continue to rage from within as it grows stronger?


This kit is now available for purchase at CDO here.

.....................CT Creations.....................

Tag by Sarah

Timeline set by Tonya



Timeline set by Sandra


PTU Tutorial by Kate - Irish Princess Designs here on her blog


Timeline set by Tonya (grayscaled)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me