Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Tasha has made an amazing new kit to match this month's bonus tube by Enys Guerrero although you can use the kit with any artist's work.  The laughter and amusement a court jester provides is magic to uplift our darkest of moods, but what happens when the laughter dies?  When the merriment of the occasion fades to darkness?


You can purchase this kit at CDO here.

...................CT Results...................


Animated tag by Tonya & matching wallpaper here on her blog

Animated tag by Kiya


Tag by Sarah

PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here


Tag by Sandra


Tags by Sonja






0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me