Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released her amazing kit Feels Like Paradise - the perfect beachy kit for relishing those wonderful rays of the hot sun as you enjoy the perfect day at the beach.  Do make sure you have your sunblock on though while you enjoy that sunshine as you sip those margaritas.

You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

................CT Creations................

Tag by Kiya 

Timeline set by Tonya




PTU Tutorial by BKC Designs here

Tag by Sarah

Tag by Sandra

Christmas in July tag by Tonya

Wallpaper by Sarah

Tag by Tonya with matching wallpaper on her blog here










0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me