Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Tasha has a new kit out full of love and shiny happy things in it.  The love flows through this kit and into your creations, this is of course perfect for Valentine's Day but it is also super versatile as well.  You can purchase this love-filled kit exclusively at CDO here.


......................CT Creations......................




Tag by Sarah with matching wallpaper here on her blog


3-piece forum set by Sandra




PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog


Timeline banner by Staci





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me