Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2018
New kit released just yesterday at CDO - this one is a splendid match to the Charity Dauenhauer bonus tube, a very sweet unicorn in her peaceful unicorn's paradise where the fairies and unicorns play and cavort and play in timeless fun.  Step back into your fondest childhood dreams and fantasies as you play with this beauty!

You can purchase this kit here at CDO.


......................CT Creations......................

Facebook Timeline set by Tonya


PTU Tutorial by Irish Princes Designs here on her blog

Facebook timeline set by Sandra






0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me