Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011
 
Supplies: I'm using a PTU scrapkit from Shani @ Wicked Princess Scraps. Visit her blog for info on how to purchase it.
The tube I'm using is by David Saavedra and can be found here. You must have a lisence to use his work.
For the background, I am using an image from http://www.morguefile.com/, or you can use a paper from the kit 
The mask I got from here. It is #187 from Gems Taggin Scraps
Plug-ins used: Xero-Porcelain, Eye candy 4000- gradient glow
Font used- Blackjack

Start with a 600x600 canvas
Open and resize the elements as follows:
stool- 75% then 85%
door- 50%
champagne- 50% then 80%
boxes- 50%
rose candle- 30%
moon- 20%
Sharpen your elements after resizing (Adjust>sharpness>sharpen) and add a dropshadow of choice.
Reference my tag for placement of elements.
Add your image or paper for the background as the bottom layer.
Layers>New mask layer>from image. Choose your mask from the drop menu, "source luminace" selected, apply
Merge mask group and resize as needed using your raster deform tool
Sharpen if needed
Add your tube of choice. Duplicate. On top layer, Apply Xero>Porcelain default settins, with the blue channel around 43 or what looks good for your tube.
Sharpen the bottom layer and add drop shadow
Type the name, Adjust>add noise>50
Apply a fat gradien glow and slight dropshadow
Merge, resize if needed.
Add your copyright and save :)

Hope you enjoyed my tut, I'd love to see your results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me